You can enrol for our courses during the following periods:
- Semester 1: June 20th to August 27th 2018
- Semester 2: October 10th 2018 to January 18th 2019.
Found an interesting course? During the enrolment period the course descriptions feature a button that takes you straight to the enrolment form.
Masterlanguage courses are provided by lecturers from the participating universities. A ‘home university’ that the subject is formally lodged with has been indicated per subject. This is the institution listed on the course page immediately below the course title.
Alongside course enrolment at the Masterlanguage office, you also have to enrol as a student taking subsidiary courses at the ‘home university’ if this isn’t your own university. This provides access to that institution’s digital learning environment and facilities. It is important to arrange this enrolment as a student taking subsidiary courses in a timely manner.
The following provides links to each participating university’s website for subsidiary course enrolment:
- Minor Courses – Utrecht University
- Electives – University of Amsterdam
- Inschrijven bijvakken – Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Registration procedure subsidiary course – University of Groningen
- Enrolling as a subsidiary student – Radboud University
- Enrolling as a guest student – Leiden University (scroll down for registration form)
After the start of a Masterlanguage course, the course coördinator receives a form in which he/she fills out the final grades for the participating students. This form is returned to Masterlanguage, where the staff sends the grades on to the university where the student is enrolled. That university will then arrange for the grade to be entered into a student’s file. This process can take between two or three weeks.
NB: if you want to have a Masterlanguage course count towards your degree, you will need to arrange for permission with your programme’s Board of Examiners.