If you do not own a student travel card, but do take part in a Masterlanguage course, we will refund your travel expenses. You can only do this once, for all travel expenses at once, at the end of the course you took. The Masterlanguage office will only refund complete requests, so be sure to read the instructions below.
Masterlanguage only refunds 2nd class train tickets.
You can read how to create claim overviews for your personal OV chip card here. Unfortunately this information is only available in Dutch.
- Please first contact the Masterlanguage office for the right ‘WBS element’ that goes with your Masterlanguagecourse.
- Fill in your declaration via this link:
- Fill in firstname.lastname@example.org as the emailadress of your contactperson.
- Choose expense type specification: ‘travel and accomodation domestic’
- Note in ‘Remarks’ the name of your Masterlanguage course and year/semester.
- Have your digital receipts at hand. Add them in the same following order as the costs are stated in the lines.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: The burden of proof rests with you, the claimant i.e. it is your responsibility to ensure you keep and can submit all your train tickets and the overviews of the costs incurred.