Masterlanguage is a collaboration between six Dutch universities, located in Groningen, Nijmegen, Utrecht, Leiden, Amsterdam and Tilburg. A nationwide programme such as Masterlanguage can only be successful through close collaboration between organisations and the sharing of knowledge between academic scholars. This page gives an overview of the organisational structure of the Masterlanguage programme: the participating institutions, the Organisational Board, the Programme Board, and the Disciplinary Teams.
Institutions and programmes
The Organisational Board
Masterlanguage’s Organisational Board facilitates the coordination between the participating institutions. The Organisational Board consists of:
The Programme Board
The Programme Board coordinates the development of Masterlanguage’s course programme. This board consists of the national coordinator, as well as the seven Disciplinary Team chairs.
- German: Yvonne Delhey, Radboud University Nijmegen
- English: Kees Dekker, University of Groningen
- French: Jenny Doetjes, Leiden University
- Italian: Harald Hendrix, Utrecht University
- Classical Languages: Rutger Allan, VU Amsterdam
- Dutch: Suzanne Aalberse, Universiteit of Amsterdam
- Spanish: Rebeca Fernández-Rodríguez, Utrecht University
The Disciplinary Teams
There are seven national Disciplinary Teams, one for every language on offer. Each team is responsible for the national programme offered in that language, and consists of teachers from the participating study programmes headed by the Team chair.
- Classical Languages